Tuesday, August 02, 2005

does it have to be brilliant and mindboggling? when....

today is tuesday. exactly a week after the rain god thundered over skyline of mumbai and lashed and washed and thrashed dangerously this city that never sleeps. Ruminating over the last whole week when nearly all of its 15 million population suffered in one way or other, I sit in front of white blank screen and thought does it have to be brilliant and mind-boggling when one sits down to write a blog? The senses have become numb. The conscious is dysfunctional. The half of the brain is reluctant to work. The other half – of course – strongly asks for a large peg of old monk. And I still keep ruminating about those mysterious four and half hours when me and two other colleagues found our way to safety of another friend’s home.


They say, life is unpredictable. But then, THAT is quite a predictable and obvious truth. Aint it?



More later when I come to my senses.

2 Comments:

Blogger Brenda Clews said...

Oh, the spam! We've all had to install Word Verification to deal with it... (go into Blogger to see where to do that).

Thanks for dropping by my blog; I'm glad you did, because I like your writing. I'm subbing via bloglines, so you'd better keep posting!

Wait till you begin to see how your creativity flows when you give yourself free reign in this on-line journal.

:)

8:16 AM  
Blogger Prashanth said...

Oopsie-daisy! Came here through Ryze, ;) and am come immd. face up with some elaborate spam. (sigh)

Like your blog, pretty straight forward; and love that piece about the woman in the sarong. cheers

1:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home